Last updated: January 3, 2023
The App is developed and operated by anywell Hosting Solutions Ltd. D/B/A anywell (“anywell”, “we”, or the “Company”)
Information We Collect
We collect information about you when you use the App, including:
- General information coming from your Slack profile: We may collect personal information that you provide to us when you use the App, such as your name, email address, and Slack user ID.
- Planning information you provide to us: We will collect the planning information you actively provide by using the App, i.e. what days you plan to work from office, work from home or plan to be on leave.
- Information we collect automatically: When you use the App, we may automatically collect information about your device and usage of the App, such as your IP address, timezone, Slack channel you are part of.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve the App: We use the information we collect to operate and improve the App, including to provide the functionality and services offered through the App.
- To communicate with you: We may use the information we collect to communicate with you about the App, including to provide updates and information about new features.
- We keep your personal information as long as you’re using anywell, and for 6 years after that to comply with legal requirements. In some circumstances, like cases of anti-money laundering or fraud, we may keep data longer if we need to and/or if required by law.
Sharing of Information
We may share the information we collect about you as follows:
- With third-party service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting the App and providing analytics services. These service providers are contractually bound to protect the privacy of your information and may only use it for the purpose of providing the services we have retained them to perform.
- With AWS: We may share your information with Amazon Web Services (AWS), which provides hosting and other services for the App. AWS is contractually bound to protect the privacy of your information and may only use it for the purpose of providing the services we have retained them to perform.
- As required by law: We may disclose your information as required by law, such as in response to a subpoena or court order.
You have the following choices regarding the information we collect and use:
- Accessing and updating your information: You may access and update your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deleting your information: You may request that we delete your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that we may be required to retain certain information for legal or business purposes.
We take reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. Please take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email or other internet transmission.