anywell is a service that is tailored to employee needs related to wellbeing and a shorter commute. anywell allows employees to work outside of their homes during their hybrid or remote days at plush locations near their home. Employees book work sessions using the anywell mobile app while selecting locations with great wifi, noisy or quiet environments, public or private, for various work needs such as solo work, in-person meetings, and video calls. Employees are served with food and beverage and enjoy business-class service. We are well-funded, employ 30 people, and our product has launched in New York, New Jersey, and Tel Aviv.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a highly motivated, hands-on Head of Finance, who will play an instrumental role in the future growth and operations of anywell. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with five plus years of accounting and financial management experience in a rapidly growing start-up environment in a recurring revenue model. The position is in Israel and the person in this role will report directly to the CEO.
- Drive the budgeting process and KPI tracking for consistent forecasting. Develop cadence for monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting for key stakeholders, including investors, as well as ad-hoc reports.
- Planning and strategy for usage, pricing, and future rounds of funding.
- Hands-on ownership in all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll, and financial reporting.
- Analyze company's financial results with respect to OPEX, cashflow, trends, costs and compliance with budgets.
- Bring strong operational orientation to the table and partner with senior leaders of an organization to ensure the company grows sustainably.
- Lead all the operational and financial aspects of the sales cycle, from lead to cash, with deep understanding of the details.
- Maintain a commission plan with revenue leadership.
- Coordinate all relationships with financial institutions.
- Assist senior management in financial planning and results management. Work with team members across departments to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking.
- Manage relationships with insurance providers and ensure compliance.
- Manage all tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll, property and other applicable taxes.
- Manage cash flow and treasury.
- Manage outsource providers as a coherent finance department. Grow future team as needs evolve.
- Other finance, operational and administrative duties as required.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar finance role with an excellent understanding of business metrics and processes in B2B SaaS.
- Exposure to corporate-level finance functions, including treasury and tax.
- Experience working and thriving in fast-changing environments and ambiguity while being execution-oriented, hands-on, pragmatic, focused on results.
- Recent experience scaling a finance operation from inception to at least $40 million in annual revenues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business. CPA and/or CMA preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time.
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably NetSuite.
- Experience with Salesforce.
Read more about how hybrid work is developing and changing the future of work here.
anywell is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, disability, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation during our hiring process or onboarding process, please contact people at anywell.com.